Monday, February 19, 2007

You Gotta Have Friends, Friends, Friends




And I so do! : )

The weekend was spent with a couple of my best buds, Tara and Ron, and a new best-bud-to-be, Ty. SBF Marji partook in the fun Sunday afternoon, too.

It was a great weekend laughing and talking and laughing and talking and laughing and talking with my friends. What is interesting is that my NAFP never presented itself as a topic of conversation. (And did I mention how much we talked?)

My not eating wheat or sugar never really made me feel "different" or led to discussion. I mean, we could have talked about it and that would have been fine, but it wasn't necessary that we did.

How cool is that?

1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cool! :)

And what fun to enjoy a weekend with good friends without food being the focus. Isn't it so much nicer to be present and be focused on other things instead?

You look so beautiful, Donna!

With Love,
Kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home