Saturday, February 10, 2007

Day 20: 8 Pounds Down

Big thing on the 250, little thing on the 12.5! So that's 262.5, or 8 pounds down. Hooray!

Before doing my posting, I was getting clothes ready to wash and ran across a jersey from the Hamot Wellness Center (where I met Kathy Iorio, mentioned in the post below...interesting). It was with a stack of clothes I'll fit into "someday." Well, I tried it on and it fits! A little snug, but completely "public wear-able."

I was so happy I decided to wear it the rest of the day, but after a few minutes off it came again. And into the wash pile it went. While waiting for me to wear it, my cat Frisbee used it as a bed--it was itchy!

3 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Marjorie said...

D is for Dandy
O is for "Oh my gosh you ROCK!"
N is for "Nice job SBF"
N is for (k)nock out--cuz you are one!
A is for AMAZING, AWESOME, ASTONISHING

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Marjorie said...

Do you realize how soon you're going to be putting the big thing on the 200 instead of the 250??

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! We love this. We want more of this! As you would say! :)

That is awesome, Donna! :)

You will soon be putting your "Too big to wear" clothes in a pile for Frisbee to sleep in. :)

Love you,
Kathy

www.kathybowesonline.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home