Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Finally! Some "Before" Pictures




Finally uploaded some pix from the weekend in Portland. Here's one of Marji & myself in front of a sign for another conference. Can you believe we actually found one that said 90 Day Challenge only 2 days before our 90 Day Challenge began? I can--I'm not surprised by miracles anymore! ;)

Next up is me with Mat Boggs, of the movie Project Everlasting and an upcoming CW sit-com with title to be determined...Simon & Schuster has agreed to publish Mat's first book, based on his documentary. Mat & his co-author, Jason Miller, (another total cutie patootie, btw) agreed to let me interview them later this year for a teleseminar I'm doing about book promotion. (Check out my work site to learn more.)

SBF Marji has some great pics at her blog too -- make sure you check it out and comment on her '80s cow outfit. It's udderly cool!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Marjorie said...

Technically my cow outfit is from the 90's haha!
I can't wait to post new pics of us in 80 days looking like hotties! :)

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I think you two are already hotties! You're so beautiful! Truly!

Love the pictures!

And the synchronicities to remind us that miracles abound and God's got us covered! I am sure He or She is having fun with us on this journey as well!

Love you, Kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home