Monday, February 19, 2007

The Big One-Oh

There's a sign in my gym that says:

Lose 10 pounds
in 5 weeks
for $55

Marketer that I am, I could make a sign of my own:

Lose 10 pounds
in 4 weeks
Absolutely FREE!*

*Well, I have exchanged a few things for my double digit weight loss...
  • Commitment to the 90 Day Challenge (eating 1500 or fewer calories a day & doing at least 4 hours of sweaty exercise a week)
  • Dedication to my NAFP (no sugar, no wheat, no aspartame, plus I avoid caffeine)
  • Holding my vision in mind when the going gets challenging.
This feels good! I like this! I want more of this, please! : )

And, most of all, I am so, so grateful!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger Marjorie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Marjorie said...

10 pounds in 4 weeks!!
I know I've said it before, but YOU ROCK, DONNA!

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, Donna! :) Oh my gosh! This is most triumphant!

And gratitude is the way to go--for sure! Thank you, God! Thank you, Donna, for all your hard work! Thank you Donna's body for doing your thing!

And we love this! We want more of this--absolutely! :)

With Love,
Kathy

www.kathybowesonline.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home