Monday, April 02, 2007

Kickin' It Up a Notch

We're heading into the last couple of weeks of the 90 Day Challenge, and, for me, I was thinking I'd like to kick it up a notch to have a surge of weight loss before the calendar says April 20.

After thinking about it more the past couple of days, though, I realize that taking it to a new level means

  • a little more of somethings
  • a little less of other things
  • and staying consistent with several things.

In the little less category, if I keep calories between 1200-1400 daily, instead of the benchmark of around 1500 I have been, that would be cool.

In the staying consistent area, I'm slotting exercise. I initially was thinking of boosting that, but I added it up and see that I exercised 10+ hours last week. There's not a whole lot more I can add to that and keep my energy and the benefit levels high.

In the little more of things area, I'm putting in sleep. I caught up on some zzzzs over the weekend and it felt really good. I felt thinner each time I woke up. Keeping up on sleep gives me more energy for everything else, also the defenses go down when I'm tired and it's then I'm more likely to eat more. So more bedtime for Donna.

There you go!

P.S. 3 more pounds down this morning for 17 total since the Challenge began. Yay!

1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It all sounds good to me, Donna, and congrats on 3 more pounds down! :) Yipee! You are amazing!

And the sleep thing is powerful in many ways as well. There is an actual physical connection between getting enough sleep and weight release. So...

Sweet Dreams, :)
Kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home