Sunday, March 04, 2007

An Even Dozen Down

Hanging in there has its rewards! (So does, I think, weighing yourself first thing in the a.m. versus just before a 4:30 p.m. step class.)

Down 2 more pounds (seven since last Monday, which I knew must have been some kind of fluke) for 12 pounds total since the Challenge begin.

And we're entering week number Lucky 7! Things can only get better (and clothes looser) from here, right? Right!

I attribute the loss for sticking to my program and also keeping my exercise intense -- I did 8 hours of step and walking in the past week. Since I have a busy work week coming up, I also prepped a whole bunch of Challenge-friendly food last night, so menu planning will be EASY, just the way I like it!

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Marjorie said...

Something occurred to me as we were shopping for clothes for you Sunday. You told me that you were a mere couple of pounds from being your lowest weight as an adult. (I bet you're almost there by now since you're such an exercise maniac!) Then as you would try on things you made statements about your body "I'm long waisted" "My shoulders are broad" and stuff like that. Not to alarm you, but more to prepare you--you may find that all those things you thought about your body are no longer true as you lose weight. I think you'll have a time period of needing to reaquaint yourself with the body you are revealing. Exciting stuff!

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmhmmm! Absolutely!

And weighing myself--in the morning--with no clothes on--is the way that works best for me! :)
I'm impressed that you weigh in at the gym with clothes and probably sneakers too! :)

Donna! Congratulations on this wonderful weight loss!

And way to go on letting your body do it's thing as it releases weight.

Yes! Things are already FANTASTIC and they can only get better and lighter! For sure!

You are doing great--on all counts! And I am so happy for you! Doo dah dooh! Most Triumphant!

And you are out of control and a total maniac! :)

Love you,
Kathy

www.kathybowesonline.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home